Nov 9, 2011

5 Things...


There are five items that every fashionista should have in her closet no ifs, ands, or excuses.
1. A little black dress you can never go wrong with wear this ubiquitous piece of clothing.
This a a bandage dress from  similar to this one!


2. A classic pair of pump. Don't be afraid of color!













3. A pair of jeans whether it's skinny jeans, flare legs, straight legs or jeggings! Jeans are very versatile and you can wear it over and over again. I shop at express for my jeans because they are very affordable. Also, they have a lot of options to choose from. Why don't you see for yourself! Click this link to see the complete list of all there jeans! Also bebe have some amazing jeans. I own a few and they are comfortable. Check them out!




4. Statement Jewelry! I love wearing statement jewelry because they are girly, fun, and make your outfit stand out from the ordinary. Whether you like big chunky necklaces, cocktail rings, oversize hoops, long dangle earring I guarantee you that you will find your look at one my favorite places to get my head turning piece. Check out Ardenb.com. They always have sales on accessories. Unique pieces
I love my oversize hoops!





5. Handbags! I love handbags. You can keep with the latest handbags without breaking your wallet. Like the look of Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Hermes, Louis Vuitton... etc. but you can't afford them there are still affordable, stylish, chic, and glamorous handbags to fit anyone's budget. Many stores such as forever 21, Aldo, Express have some of the seasons hottest handbags. Even though they're not designer labels they still look better than a rendition version of the designer bag that you're contemplating on buy from china. There are also designer labels that are very affordable such as Coach, Micheal Kors (I'm in love with him handbags), Jessica Simpson, and Steve Madden (favorite also).

Enjoy shopping,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment