Dec 5, 2011

Nail Art

I've never been the one for fancy manicures, but after I've been on Pinterest scouting new ideas for my blog this week I was intrigued by the different types of nails that I discovered: Ombre, Magnetic, Marble, UV, Crackle, Metallic, Glitter, Foil you name it you probably can find it in a nail polish. I was in AWE to see the art that people are creating with nail polish some are short, sweet, and fun and others not so much (too way over the top for me). They make my nail polish looks boring. Having all 10 nails decked out with a different flower on each finger may not be my thing, but I will definitely try something like the ascending color from light to dark or vice versa. Check out these imagines I put to get and check out these websites on how to or ideas. Click for artistic ideas. All pictures are from Pinterest! Check it out for more cool, fun, girly, flirty ideas. To spice my nails up I will do one nail a different color in the same color family.


What's your favorite look. I like the magnetic nail Sephora.com, but it's a bit pricey for me.  I'm in a conundrum if I should get it.

XoXo
Mateerialgyal

No comments:

Post a Comment